Common Cold is an inflammation of respiratory treat, Causes for this are the infection with common cold viruses.It is one of the miserable and nasty conditions for you because it remains troubling you even for ten days.
Causes and Symptoms:
- Feeling of soreness in the throat.
- This ailment normally begins in the throat and nose but affects the complete body.
- The noise will continuously be running and sneezing.
- Even the temperature of the body rises.
- In the period of “common cold”, headache may also trouble.
- The skin around the nostrils may sore. This ailment is caused by (1). Exposed to cold,(2).mental depression,(3) lack of sleep, (4) sudden change in temperature, (5) fatigue etc.
1. Usage of lemon juice is more beneficial when the patient is affected by the cold. Because it increases body resistance decrease toxicity. Besides reduces the duration of the illness.
2. Let the turmeric powder be mixed in warm milk and taken once or twice daily according to the suggestion of the doctor. The patient may get relief.
3. Boil the ginger pieces in hot water. After straining pour one or ten teaspoons of sugar. Drink the decoction in a limit with the advice of the doctor.
4. Prepare ginger tea by boiling the ginger with tea leaves for certain time. Drink the decoction in a limit.
5. Cut pieces of ladies fingers boiled in the water also gives relief and drink once or twice a day.
6. Tamarind and pepper rasam is a well-known home remedy when the common cold attacks. By using this the nose and eyes water are clear.
1. When there is common cold the patient should give up all types of boiled foods. It is better to drink only fruit and vegetable juices. That too diluted with water.
2. The well-balanced diet is to be taken only after a little relief.
3. It is better to avoid all the nonveg food.
4. Even cheese and starchy food, should not be used.
(Visited 22 times, 1 visits today)